- I am a final-year DPhil (PhD) student at the Department of Statistics, University of Oxford, working on Statistical Genomics.
- My supervisor is Simon Myers.
- I am also affiliated to the Doctoral Training Centre in Systems Biology.
|– About me –||– Publications –||– Software –|
- We developed software to estimate genome-wide genealogies for thousands of samples. Binaries, a documentation, and toy data set can be found at
- New paper in which we applied persistent homology to continuum percolation with disks:
Leo Speidel, Heather A. Harrington, S. Jonathan Chapman, Mason A. Porter.
Topological data analysis of continuum percolation with disks.
Physical Review E 98, 012318 (2018), 2018.
- New book chapter on the epidemic threshold in temporally-switching networks:
Leo Speidel, Konstantin Klemm, Víctor M. Eguíluz, Naoki Masuda.
Epidemic threshold in temporally-switching networks.
In Temporal Network Epidemiology (Springer, Singapore, 2017), pp. 161-177.